All residents are required to maintain active services for energy, gas, and trash.
NOISE AND CONDUCT
1. Tenants shall not make or allow any disturbing noises in the unit by Tenant, family or guests, nor do, nor permit anything by such persons, which will interfere with the rights, comforts or conveniences of other persons.
2. All musical instruments, television sets, stereos, radios, etc., are to be played at a volume which will not disturb other persons.
3. The activities and conduct of Tenant, Tenant’s guests and minor children of Tenant or guests, outside of the unit on the common grounds, parking areas, or any recreation facilities must be reasonable at all times and not annoy or disturb other persons.
4. No lounging, visiting or loud talking, that may be disturbing to other Tenants will be allowed in the common areas at any time.
1. The unit must be kept clean, sanitary and free from objectionable odors.
2. Tenant shall assist management in keeping the outside common areas clean.
3. No littering of papers, cigarette butts or trash is allowed.
4. No trash or other materials may be accumulated which will cause a hazard or be in violation of any health, fire or safety ordinance or regulation.
5. Garbage is to be placed inside the containers provided and lids should not be slammed. Garbage should not be allowed to accumulate and should be placed in the outside containers on a daily basis.
6. Furniture must be kept inside the unit. All personal belongings must be kept inside the unit, or in storage areas approved in writing by Landlord/Manager. Any items outside the unit (unless approved in writing) are subject to removal by Landlord/Manager. Tenant may be charged for the cost of removal.
7. Articles are not to be left in the hallways or other common areas.
8. Clothing, curtains, rugs, etc. shall not be shaken or hung outside of any window ledge or balcony.
Trash day is currently on Thursdays and we expect that trash cans will be returned to their fenced receptacles within 24 hours of pickup. Trash cans that remain unreturned after 48 hours will incur a $10 return fee applicable to next month's rent. If infirmity, or travel requires assistance by exception, please let us know in advance. Not only is it important for maintaining the appearance of our complex, but it helps make more street parking spaces available.
Residents are assigned 2 parking spaces that are reserved for well maintained vehicles only! All other uses (i.e. oil changes, loitering, sports, storage, etc.) is forbidden under your lease and therefor subject to fines.
Smoking cigarettes, cigars, hookah, or vaping is forbidden indoors, and is only allowed outdoors when it does not annoy neighbors.
Residents are responsible for keeping interiors (and appliances) free of damage and exteriors free of debris, trash or unsightly objects. We supply and replace furnace filters three times annually, but residents supply all light bulbs. A forth filter change between Thanksgiving and March is available upon request. Kids are cute and free to play with their toys, but toys left out and about afterwards are not appropriate for the appearance of our complex. For their safety, no child's play is allowed on rocked areas or in the trash can cubicles aka can kennels.
Your front door switch may control the sidewalk lights which give our complex an elegant appearance at night and add important elements of safety and security. These lights are to be on during dark hours, but you may leave your front door light on or off separately if switches allow the independence.